Backgroung

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Mudfields - Fun in the Sun.

Another class taught at the Cardinal Colours 2011 retreat was the following by the lovely Anita.
It uses papers & stickers from the Echo Park Summer Days range, see the original here and was a fast, one hour, class to finish the retreat on the Sunday afternoon. 

I bought a kit home and made the following showing Lianne in the mud at the Creamfields Festival earlier this year.
When she came home her wellies sat in the porch for days absolutely smothered in mud!
I wish I had taken a photograph.


I crossed out the cream and added Mud.


Another great page Anita, Thanks!

If you'd like to make this page, contact Jill at Cardinal Colours as she may have some kits left.

xxx

5 comments:

Anita said...

LOL, oh my goodness look at ALL that mud!!!! Lianne looks she was having a blast. Love your version of the page and glad you enjoyed it ..xx

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous Layout - So bright and sunny - I LOVE echo park :)
Brill photo.

tea_bag said...

fab pages love the photo

vixen said...

Gorgeous Layout looks like a fantastic retreat to go on :)

Lynn said...

Fab layout Linda, I remmeber seeing the boots in the porch, sadly I never thought to take a photo either. The joys of British festivals!