Backgroung

Saturday 16 July 2011

Scrapology July Card Challenge - Anything but Square....

Mid month again so time for a new card challenge on Scrapology.
Set by S-J of Little Musings fame, the challenge is to make a card any shape but square.
I used a Friday Freebie below printed @ A5 size. I cut two and joined together behind the head.
Coloured with Copics - deliberately patchy! - I then stitched buttons and added stickles.
A little ribbon collar with brad was added around the neck.


You can see below a close up of the stitched buttons and stickles



I also created the card below for Lynn's birthday back in May.
See here for the details



Hop over to Scrapology to see what the DT have made and take part in the challenge.
Closing date is the 15th August and theres a fab prize for the winner.

Thanks for looking.
xxx

5 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous cards, here is hoping I pull something out of the bag this month lol

Lynn said...

Two really super cards Linda.

Anita said...

cracking cards Linda, both so different and both really lovely.x

Elaina said...

That giraffe is just too cute for words! I also love the sewing machine, the 'real' embellishments are a great idea. Please hop on over to my blog where there is a little something waiting for you.

fatmonica said...

They're both great!Love the giraffe though!