Backgroung

Monday 11 July 2011

I got inky!

I collected my latest order from Carolyn on Saturday and made the following card with the new stamps.
They are from the Plane & Simple/Sense of Time collections.
I used a 6x6" card and created a navy mat, stamped some of the images on a white square in Almost Navy and Early Espresso inks. The main image was stamped onto a rectangle, the edges inked with a Tim Holtz blending tool, and matted with the same Navy card.


I stamped the extra clock dial in Navy and added with 3d foam pads for dimension.


The greeting and the main image were also raised with 3d pads.
It's not my usual style but I was quite pleased with the results, it's for my brothers birthday later this month so I hope he likes it too.

TFL
xxx

3 comments:

Lynn said...

This looks good Linda, a great set of stamps for men's cards too.

Mrs Wonka said...

Ohhhh lovely Linda, FAB mans card!

Anita said...

Super card Linda, what fab stamps.x