Backgroung

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps - Red Hearts

This is another stamp from Thats Crafty, Red Hearts designed by Ching Chou Kuik.
I used an 8x8 CWC card - this really is my favourite size at the moment.
The colours of the image made me think of BG's Scarletts Letter as below.
I used a Martha Stewart PATP leaf set and created a mount which I layered with the BG papers.
As you are restricted by size with the PATP I tied a ribbon under the image.


A close-up of the image, you can make out the dots I added as before with my white gel pen.


I created some roses with my Marianne die aswell as some leaves which I shaped and inked.
The rose centres are stickles.


I keep wanting to say this is my favourite but I love them all - just can't choose one.
I will definitely be buying more soon.
More to follow....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love those flowers, they're great. Becky x

Anita said...

Divine....just absolutely divine.xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous, I could not choose either

angelwhispers said...

This is my all time favourite image!! Not only in a stamp but over at The crafty Frog as decoupage and pyramage just adore it!! A perfect card once again and loving your flowers!

Thanks for joining us over at Sweet Pea Stamps Love Chanelle xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Another gorgeous card you have made here. I have always loved this image. Thanks again for joining in with the Sweet Pea Stampers, Kym xxx

Debbie said...

Wow Linda - I love this! It is one of my favourite stamps too - love the frame surrounding her. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers.

tiggertastic said...

this is eye catching, amazing colouring

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Sue Jones said...

wwwhooooo hooooooooo CONGRATULATIONS :) truly beautiful!