Backgroung

Saturday 4 December 2010

JYC 2010 - 2nd December - The Weather

Day Two - The Weather!

Mmmmm, a lot could be said at this point, refer to my previous entry, but, I'm being positive here
(she smiles) so.....I had the week off work as leave so luckily did not have to face public transport disruption etc. But I have had a nasty bought of flu too.

The picure below summed up my mood, I love the way the sky is so dramatic against the outline of the branches.


So, I made a LO of my attempt at making a snow angel.


Papers are BG Eskimo Kisses.


I used the BG Alpha stickers for my title then added glossy accents.
There are loads of tiny pink snowflakes around the aperture which are the centres from the MS PATP snowflake punch set with stickle centres. The border is also a MS punch.
The large snowflakes were cut with the punch below which became my latest casualty :(


Only day 2 and I can see why I don't like Christmas :(

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lovely snowy layout Martha! Those punches are getting well used, and they look really good on here. x