Backgroung

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Beloved by Karen Burniston

Back in September I helped out at the Cardinal Colours Retreat.
There were many classes to take and this one by Karen Burniston really attracted me.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to take the class but Jill still has some kits available click here for details.

This is the double page spread.

The kit is jammed with materials and well worth the money, it also includes a step-by-step DVD of how to make it.


The first page is relatively simple and is completed later in the course of events.

The page below is shown closed here. You can see the magnet on the bottom right of my page as I waited to put it into the album first before adding the butterfly closure.


Below is the page opened.


The butterfly below pops up as you open the page.


A close-up of the butterfly.


I have to admit that I was concerned that this would be very hard but am pleased to say that I made it in a snowbound afternoon.

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous. those pics are perfect for it

Lynn said...

Lovely to see your version, great pictures for it, glad you got time to play with the kit.