Backgroung

Thursday 15 December 2016

Contemporary Christmas for the Inspirers.

 It's nearly Christmas so I thought I'd better make some more cards - always leave it until the last minute, but these were quite quick to complete using Sara's fabulous Contemporary Christmas range.

They all use the 6x6" paper pad - I love these colours! The first two use the amazing scene edgeables plus stamps & sentiment die.


This one has the snowfall embossing folder too.


Flourishing Flakes embossing folder was combined with the sentiment die & Snowflakes of Joy die.


Stylish Tree is so versatile used here with part of the sentiment and one of the stamps.


And of course the lovely Decorative Holly dies and luxury foiled card!




There are still some items in stock but be quick as they are limited edition!

Have fun
xxx

p.s. don;t know what happened to my photographs here as the colours are a little strange - trust me they are crisp white with hues of blue and lilac!

No comments: