Backgroung

Sunday 20 September 2015

Floral Frame

A while back now I got a ScanNcut and it just sat there (shame on me!) but it's finding the time and knowing what to do, so, on a friends recommendation I visited My Scrap Chick and purchased some files. I saw this frame and thought I'd have a go.
Even though I say it myself, I was amazed at the result!


The frame is cut out several times and layered up with a stand at the back.
I got the JOFY stamps out and cut a panel to fit the aperture at the base, started stamping and colouring with Distress Markers.


The Daisies were perfect so I stamped, cut and coloured these too then tucked them into the layers with some 3d glue gel for dimension.
The Dragonflies were made in the same way but have a coat of clear wink of stella over the top.

Think I'll be making some more of these for sure!

2 comments:

akilli melek said...

love the card. I have just got a scanncut too so look forward to seeing more of your projects. caroline x

annemarks said...

gorgeous frame and dragonfies, inspiring me to play more with my scan n cut.