Backgroung

Friday 21 August 2015

Accordion cards for Christmas


I have to confess that I am not the biggest fan of Christmas these days but all bar 2 briefs from Crafters Companion have been for Christmas products so, here are some more!

These are the Accordion style cards with Christmas overlays - very intricate!


Here I used the Snowman die and Snowflakes to decorate.


This one could even be a wedding card


I used the Christmas Bells here.


Good old Black and White


And my favourite Poinsettia die.


And last, I had a play with the first section of this one and cut a circle from the centre panel, then suspended the small sized scallop inside.


Unfortunately the photographs came out a little dark but Santa and his reindeers are flying high over the rooftops here.


Again the versatility is brilliant on these although a little tip if you are using them - join the overlays horizontally, not vertically for extra strength.

Thanks for taking a look.

x

No comments: