Backgroung

Tuesday 30 June 2015

A little bit of Steam (Train)

When asked recently to create a card with a steam train on it was back to the drawing board as I didn't have any decoupage sheets left. A quick browse online also drew a blank as the only one I could find would have cost over £5.00 including P&P - so really not worth it!
Then I found this stamp set by Sheena Douglass............perfect for the job!

I used an 8x8" card with papers I recently got from Sugar & Spice mounted onto black bazzil.


The image was stamped onto watercolour card and painted with Distress Markers/inks.



The Happy Birthday sign and clock are also in the set.


I added a "70" die cut and some pearls created with the Tonic Nuvo liquids.

Whilst talking to the lady who had requested this, another colleague expressed an interest for Fathers Day - hence the following - which I completed in a different colourway.



The greeting is from Lilli of the Valley.


Thanks for taking a look
xxx




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab mail card, love the colouring of the images,it really is a fab stamp Debbxx