Backgroung

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Fresh! - Scrapology January Challenge - B is for badges.

Happy New Year!

January is off to a good start with a lovely page designed by Michelle - Momma Paparazzi who's blog can be found here.

This is my take on the layout -

I turned the sketch around and used a portrait style photograph from our recent holiday.
The papers are Basic Grey's Serendipity collection together with a piece of white bazzill trimmed to 29cm square.

I cut my bunting freehand and added the year, it's secured onto some yellow twine with staples and has some bakers twine in orange/white tied on too.


I added lots of layers of papers and a flower charm tied to a wooden heart with the yellow twine and a bow.


My badge is a butterfly which was layered over some crystal pins.
A multitude of crystal gems, in various sizes,were cascaded down the page to simulate the movement of the water..


This is Michelle's beautifully colourful page along with our usual sketch.



Do check-out the Scrapology blog for more details of the challenge and our lovely DT's creations.

Thanks for looking 
xxx


6 comments:

Anita said...

WOW! What a fabulous page Linda....I LOVE it! Brilliant photo, looks like an amazing day x Happy New Year x

Lynn said...

Lovely bright page Linda. Lynn x

Karen said...

Super layout Linda. Nice colours.

Sue Jones said...

Love your page _Great papers and fun photo.

furrypig said...

that is a great page and I really hope to join in with the Scrapology challenge

Sheena said...

Great take Linda, turning the sketch x
Love it x