Backgroung

Saturday 21 September 2013

So Happy..........

This time last week I had just finised teaching the layout below at the Cardinal Colours Autumn Crop.

I used a base of black bazzill and a sheet of Willow from the Kaisercraft Pickled Pear collection.


My photo was cut to 4x4" square and matted onto black bazzill.
I drew inside a circle cutter to create a ring about 22cm round, then placed the photo in the bottom right of the page. Lots of die cut and punched flowers and butterflies were placed around the circle along with some dressed buttons.


I inked and drew patterns around the edges. Circles and stamens were also added to the centres along with some gems.


My Marianne Butterfly die was cut twice, once in patterned paper and another in black to shadow it.
I  made a rolled paper body to add too.


Ferns were punched and added under the blooms.


One of the papers had a chevron pattern so I cut some out and positioned them to point a the photograph.
My title was cut with a Quick Kutz Alphabet - one of my first ever purchases!

I am hoping some of my lovely class ladies will e-mail me with their creations so I can show their versions too - I really hope they enjoyed making this page.

Back with more soon.

xxx




1 comment:

Anita said...

I really enjoyed doing this lovely class, will email you a pic of mine when I get chance to take it ok, thanks for a fab class x