Whilst making the previous card I came up with this idea too.
I'm loving my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die at the moment so thought I'd try it with acetate too.
It looked a little too transparent so I overstamped the petals with a text stamp using black archival ink.
The base card is a black A5 card which I have matted with gold mirri card and some patterned paper from my collection.
This months scraplift technique is texture paste so I thought I try it here too.
I used a large tag and a leaf stencil and created as below. Once it had dried I cut around the bottom leaves then used a mixture of Tattered Angels Chalk mists in green, peach and blue, I also splattered with ink spots.
The edges were chalked with blue and a little ribbon threaded through the hole.
A close-up below shows the texture.
The flower pieces were heated with a heat-gun which made then shrink and curl a little then I placed a black glittery brad through the middle. The leaves were cut with a Memory box die then shaped and highlighted with a black fine-liner.
I also cut a dragonfly with a Memory box die as below, the wings were stamped and I used Jewels on the body.
The challenge runs until the 15th March, check it out on the Scrapology site.