Backgroung

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Some Bunny loves you

This months Scrapology card challenge has been set by Lily of the Valley's Bev Rochester.

Here is mine.
The image is called Bunny Flowers.


I used a 6x6" white card and some paper from my collection as a base.
I wrapped some ribbon around the spine and added a bow.
The image is coloured with Copics, the background using a technique taught by Kay Carley.


I mounted the image on a sheet of white card embossed with a plate, then added a Memory Box corner with some pearls and a heart to embellish.


The butterflies were punched from some scraps with a Martha Stewart triple punch.

Why not hop (no pun intended) on over to Scrapology for more details of the challenge and the other DT members cards.



3 comments:

Karen said...

So pretty Linda. I love that green.

Richard Norman said...

Hello Linda

I stumbled across your blog.

Always a pleasure seeing another crafter getting pleasure from what they do.

Your cards are more sophisticated than anything I have done.

I sometimes make my own Christmas cards, I make lino cuts and print them on my old hand press.

I am primarily a bookbinder,some of your cards are like small books with complicated covers.

Do you ever use simple 3 hole sewing to join several pages together? It could be sewn with ribbon.

I run a site devoted to craft bookbinding, there are a lot of free bookbinding manuals which may interest you.

Come on over if you have a moment.

Good luck to us all.

Richard

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous card . i would lover to take a "Copic's class" there never seems to be anyone teaching around=d here though.