Backgroung

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Award!

Browsing through Blog-a-thon on UKS I found that Gail at
Crafting for fun
had given me an award as one of 5 blogs she liked.
There are lots of interesting things on her blog.


Now that I have the award there are several things I must do, they are -
  • Pass the award on to five other blogs that have inspired me, they have to have less than 200 followers.
    My list is:
    Anita - Inky Blossom - Anita always creates the most stunning layouts.
    Lynn - A Moment in Time - an array of different crafts and interesting things
    Karen - Scrap-a-tabulous - a fellow DT member who's not short of talent!
    Sue - Paper ink and Glue - cards galore with layouts on top :)
    Zoe - Mrs Wonka and her crafting factory - never short of amazing!
    So many more I would like to have added but they are over 200 followers!

  • Put a comment on their blogs so that they know. 
    Will do.
  • Link back to the person who gave me the award & thank them. 
    Thanks Gail - I have linked back above.
  • Post the award on my blog.
    At the top of my post and soon to be added to my sidebar

No comments: