Backgroung

Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter everyone and a Belated 60th to Keith

You would think that making cards I would never miss a birthday?
Wrong - I really am the worlds worst :(

Denise's partner Keith was 60 a few weeks ago, you may recall my blog entry about her asking for a card at the last minute? Well.....I never got round to making one from us - bad girl I hear you cry!
I've corrected the situation now and made him the following.


Its a CWC 6x6 card with papers and cardstock from SU - Sweet Pea - which I got from the lovely Zoe
at the end of last year.
The letters and numbers are cut with the Teardrop Cricut cartridge and I added glossy accents to the letters and the dots on the 60. The birthday greeting is a peel off.
Its based on an idea I saw Lynn create when her children were 18 last year.

Sorry its late Keith :)

1 comment:

liz said...

Lovely idea Linda. Very nice card. x