Backgroung

Monday 24 August 2009

Scrapaholix September Kit - Antigua


These are the pages I created from the September Scrapaholix kit.
The papers are from My Minds Eye Out and about collection with a selection of Bazzil to compliment.
Page 2 was based on the Mojoholder Challenge 122 by Kelly Goree.
I cut strips of paper and wove them onto the page at various lengths, fastened with brads then added the photographs, embellishments and journalling.
The technique this month is Liquid Pearls which I have applied to the centre of the star shaped flowers and added dots to the corners.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

All three pages are lovely. You did well getting three out of the kit - there are always plenty of materials in these kits. Bet you still have enough for a card or two! I still have plenty to play with, but I have only made one page so far.
You now have three lovely holiday pages to add to your collection.