Backgroung

Saturday 28 March 2015

Regimental Man

My Dad recently got his medals from his service during WW2 in the Tank Regiment and wanted some photographs taken wearing them, he looked so smart.
His sister's birthday was this week and he wanted to send her one so I made it into a birthday card.

The base card is 8x8" and I added some pale green paper stamped with a lovely Sheena Douglass swirl borrowed from my friend Sandra.


The photo was matted with back bazzill and placed centrally.
Sandra also had these amazing flower and leaf stamps so I borrowed them too and stamped them onto watercolour card. 


I used Distress Markers to watercolour them plus lots of stickles.



Crystal Lacquer was added to the leaves to resemble dew drops.

Happy Birthday Auntie Maureen - hope you had a lovely day.

xxx

1 comment:

Gilly said...

That's a beautiful card, Linda. Your Auntie would have really appreciated it. x