Backgroung

Monday 30 March 2015

Ooh La La

Last weekend I was away with my lovely friends for a crafting weekend. It's always hard to know what to take, so, as we have lots of kits from Craftwork Cards, decided to take them. Lynn & I still managed to fill her car to the brim!

I only used one kit after all that, the Ooh La La collection - this is what I made -

A 6x6" scalloped edge card with one of the included frames. I folded the front edge over added pattered papers, the frame was dusted with Distress ink (Ripe Persimmon I think (?)!) The flowers were die-cuts included also tinted with the same in. The brighter orange is from Bo Bunny which I also had with me. I created large flower centres with a circle punch and moulded with a ball tool.
And of course my trusty Martha Stewart Butterfly punch - 2 layers with a rolled body.


The inside used a die-cut shape and sentiment to which I added Platinum Stickles.


The next is a 6x6 shaped card which I have covered with the papers. The frame was inked with Peacock Feathers and mounted on 3d foam tape. The same die-cut flowers were used with jewels in the centres. I added some of the die-cut tickets which came in the kit and fronds with another favourite Martha Stewart punch.


For this one I ran a ruffled edge of ribbon along two sides then added die cut stems (Memory Box and Joanna Sheen) plus some punched flowers coloured with Seedless Preserve.


The next was dusted with Evergreen Bough and one edge punched with a Deep Edge Martha Stewart punch. Punched flowers and various die-cuts were added with another punched Butterfly.



Peacock Feathers enhanced the colours on this one. 


I created the tiny roses using a Woodware six petal flower punch.


A mixture of colours were added to this one.


The flowers were punched with jewels added to the centres.


Loving the Joanna Sheen Ivy stem.


They all follow a similar theme, needless to say, as they are from one kit. I have just added a touch of colour.



Also loving this new Memory box stem!




Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

x

No comments: