Backgroung

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Ariel & George for Lianne

It was my daughters birthday last week and I saw these Penny Black stamps at Crafts-u-Love and just knew they would be perfect.
I lined them up on an acrylic block then stamped them together joining the tightrope to the ladder with a black fine-liner.


The image was coloured with Copics to match our cats George - black and white, and Ariel - Grey and white.


The Happy Birthday stamp came with the cat above.


Letters were cut with an alphabet borrowed from Sandra - Thank-you - and embellished with glossy accents and glitter.

The card base is white bazzill, dotty paper from the Craft Barn and the purple bazzill given to me by the lovely Lynn - Thank-you. The web was the same one used on Roberts card which I got from Jill at Cardinal Colours.

Thanks for looking

xxx

No comments: