Backgroung

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Scrapology August Challenge - Sue Wilson.

Our August Scrapology challenge features the lovely Sue Wilson who's blog can be found here.

The challenge was to use dies as a focal point or in an unusual way, this is the first card I made.


I used the Italian collection background mounted onto some peach cardstock which I had pricked a border into. This was then attached to the card with 3d foam.
The rose is made from the floral collection with the base cut with the removable cutouts.


 I added a bow and border - another of Sue's sets along with her filigree leaves.
A good helping of glitter glue and some gems finished it off.


This card was for my niece Cheryl's birthday - hope you had a lovely day :)

This is Sue's card -


Check out the Scrapology challenge here.



No comments: