Backgroung

Sunday 17 August 2014

Gorgeous George Strikes again.

Our monthly layout challenge at Scrapology features Ingvild Bolme.

I used papers by Kaisercraft from their Honey Chai collection.
I trimmed the edge and distressed it then backed with black bazzill.
The tear was made and edges distressed, along with my fingers as for some stupid reason I ran them along the edge - papercuts ensued :(


I used Clarity word-string stamps to create an extra border around the page and dotted with diamante.
I stitched both ends then set about die-cutting lots of feathers.
Once in place I added lots of little gems.


The paper behind is also Kaisercraft, think from the base coat range (?) with a woodgrain.
to which I added this lovely picture of George.
The word banners are from the name strips of the 12x12 paper.


I added some little letter stickers and outlined them with a fine liner then bigger ones for my title which I have glossed with Crystal lacquer.

Here is Ingvild's original and our sketch.........


Details of the challenge can be found on Scrapology here.


No comments: