Backgroung

Sunday 2 March 2014

Laptop for Joshua

A recent request from my work colleague was to make a laptop card for her son's 13th Birthday.
I covered an A5 card blank with papers in his favourite colours and added his name with letters cut from a Sizzix alphabet. These were coated with glossy accents.


for the inside I added an extra layer of card to make an easel then created a screen with patterned paper and open "windows" using white and black cardstock.
The keyboard was printed from the internet and attached it to the base.


I cut a strip of black the size of the space bar and raised on foam to create the stop.


Then I added icons to the main screen.


I hope Joshua liked his card and had a very Happy Birthday.

xxx

1 comment:

Anita said...

That's brilliant Linda, really clever x