Keeping up with my plan, I made the following cards using the leftovers from the kit.
There were lots of lovely papers leftover.
This one is 6x6" I tore the efge of the wood panel paper and layered it over the stripes.
I added a new stamp sentiment to the top right.
A die cut swirl was added and topped with blooms created with Heartfelt Creations stamp and die set.
I then added a selection of leaves and punched fronds behind the flowers.
The centres were created with a blob of glossy accents filled with glass microbeads.
The next one is also 6x6" and covered with the stripey paper and another strip that fit the space.
As there was a gap between (not enough in the leftovers) I added a length of white twill ribbon plus a bow of the same topped with one of pink twine. Pins were added behind.
The flowers were punched and shaped with an embossing tool.
White bazzil was used to create foliage behind the some punched fronds with the remainder of the green patterned used for the leaves in the first one.
Some sparklies were added as centres.
There were a few bits left but not enough to create a card so I have punched flowers for a future project.