Cardinal Colours Autumn crop last October.
The papers are from the Basic Grey Serenade collection, Chemise and Bowler Hat.
I cut the Bowler Hat on the opposite edges to the Robin so that it measured 11.5" and distressed the edges.
The Chemise sheet was gutted to 1" and used as an edge to stick the Bowler Hat to.
I folded back the bottom right of the page and a 5" square of the musical note paper, distressed the edges, cut diagonally and added to both sides. A flower was used to anchor the page down.
The photo was mounted onto the reverse of the musical paper and edged with scalloped scissors.
I cut a strip on the left of the page and inserted the ribbon which was tucked around the right edge then added the photograph and a knot to the right. The decorative strips from the cut-off edges were used to frame the photo too.
The words are a stamp as below.
The tree above is a Memory box die with Martha Stewart punched birds added with 3d foam.
The letters are from a Quick-cutz alphabet and I used the label on the page to add the date.
Flowers & leaves were tucked into the folded edge as below and the end wires twisted around a pokey tool to make spirals.
More roses were tucked into a tear on the left hand side and over the ribbon.
A couple of scrolls cut with a Memory box die were added either side.
This is the sketch drawn by Lynn and her original page.
Check out the challenge over at the Scrapology blog to see the DT's pages and take part.
Challenge open until the 5th April.