Backgroung

Friday 15 March 2013

Health & Wealth - Scrapology March Card Challenge

Our challenge this month came from our own Jill of Cardinal Colours
It's her birthday and her granddaughters on St Patrick's day so the challenge is to create a card with that as the theme.

I downloaded this cheeky chap from Whimsy stamps who have a great selection.
He was coloured with my favourite Copic markers and placed onto a die cut from Marianne designs.
I coloured the edges with chalk inks and ran them over the embossed frame too.


The message (gleaned from the internet) means Health and Wealth - at least I hope it does and I haven't just insulted someone's mother!
The paper is from the Authentique Christmas range which I used for January's tag layout and I added a tied piece of green raffia and some blooms from my collection.


Here's a little close-up of the little lad with a rainbow created with Martha Stewart glitter - these are the ones that come in tubes like stickles.


Follow this link for details of the challenge and to see what other ideas our DT came up with.
Thanks for looking x

No comments: