Backgroung

Monday 27 August 2012

Card for a Twitcher

Recently I've had a few requests, this the first.
 
It's for a young man who loves birds (feathered variety!).
I used a picture from a bird book that Mum and Dad had and printed it onto photographic paper.
The base card is 8x8" and the papers are MME, I believe - a christmas range, although you wouldn't know it from this!
 
 
I added gold brads to the corners then trimmed around the image which is a juvenile and adult Robin and stuck it down.
I cut several layers and used 3d foam.
The top layer, the wing, I stuck directly to the layer below and just put the foam on the end.

 
The name is my Making Memories rub-ons - what am I going to do when they are gone, I am loving them so much.

 
I finished the card with a birthday message mounted onto a circle and scalloped circle cut with SU punches.
 
Happy Birthday Aiden.
 
Thanks for looking
xxx
 

No comments: