Backgroung

Wednesday 29 August 2012

An Engagement....

A lady I met a while back contacted me to make 4 cards for her, this is the first.
It's her daughter Karen with fiance to celebrate their engagement.
Jean e-mailed the photos over and this is what I made,
 
The card is 8x8" square and has Basic Grey Indie Bloom paper as the background.
The mount for the photo came with a magazine and had lovely words and sentiments on it so I used that and cut around elements to slide the photo under.
 
 
I added some ribbon and a tie to the side.
The letters are from the Basic Grey Indie Bloom collection pack.
I outlined them with a white Signo pen - wow how juicy are they!
Then, once dried added glossy accents.
 
 
I punched some retro daisies and doodled around the edges plus a Martha Stewart butterfly and some fronds.

 
The centre of the large flower is a circle punch, the smaller are candi.
I added some jewels as the butterflies body.
The engagement letters are peel-offs.
 
I hope she likes it - the rest are to follow.
 
TFL
xxx
 
 
 

No comments: