Backgroung

Friday 31 August 2012

A first birthday.....

The third card is a first birthday.
I used papers which came with a magazine again for this one as I loved the vibrant colours.
I cut squares 2" and patched then onto another 8x8" card after inking the edges.
The photograpgh and frame were cut with a Marianne die, once in place I ran a line of stickles to join them. Jean's message was placed onto a piece if card which I made into a tag with some ribbon.
The birthday greeting was mounted onto the same card which I punched at either end and threaded a ribbon banner through.
 
 
I punched some small retro daises and added candi to the centres.
Fronds were added too.

 
The insert again has a message and photograph which are placed onto the same papers.
 
One more to go....
 
Hope she likes them!

No comments: