Backgroung

Monday 5 December 2011

Gifts for the Girls..................

We always exchange gifts at our Chistmas crop at Jill's - Cardinal Colours - so this year I made gift boxes like the ones shown us by Zoe Pearson.
The bases are Bazzill with patterned paper by BG - Nordic Holiday, topped with a reindeer stamp from Stampin' Up.
Each box had a L'Occitaine shower gel or lotion or soap and a stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps plus
a bracelet I made with glass beads.
This one was for Lynn as she loves greens.

This one is Anita's

I made Jill a matching necklace too.

This one was for Sue.

And the remainder....

3 comments:

Lynn said...

They are all beautiful Linda, I love mine. Thank you and merry Christmas x

Anita said...

Yep I echo what Lynn said, they really are beautiful, I have mine on again today and I love it. thank you very much. We all had some gorgeous gifts didn't we. Have a wonderful Christmas.xx

sharon said...

Bracelets are lovely x