Whilst at Cardinal Colours retreat I managed to fit in a few classes.
I really enjoyed these as they are not the way I usually scrap so I was able to diversify and learn new ways.
The following page was by S-J and used MME Lost & Found paper.
My photograph was portrait not landscape so I had to adapt the LO to accommodate it while still allowing the concept to show.
I put the bunting along the top edge instead of the bottom and added a tear and stitching detail.
The butterfly rub-on was a dream to apply, usually they take a lot of effort but this one just "fell" on.
Up close detail of my addition plus some hidden jewels - thanks Anita for sharing some gems...
More to follow as I complete them.