Backgroung

Sunday 26 September 2010

All about me!

Another class I did at Cardinal Colours retreat was this one by the lovely Laura called All About Me.

Papers by Sassafrass, Indie Girl range Mellow & Eclectric Elegance with Cardstock stickers, letter and paper Whimsies from the same range.

This LO was one where you use everything you have to create a "fully loaded" page. Again something I'm not used to doing - very much less is more for me usually!
However, I have to admit that I really enjoyed it and also added some thread and bling!


My photo was landscape not portrait for this LO so I turned the design 90 degrees and added an extra piece of the lined paper for my journalling.


I also added some silver headed pins as above.


I think the buttons are Jenny Bowlin.

8 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful take on the class :)

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful layout! xxx

Jules said...

An absolutely gorgeous layout - I love it!

Claire said...

that is really lovely
C
xx

Jenny said...

Gorgeous LO hun.

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Linda, love the spin you put on it....and that is such a cracking piccie of you :). I enjoyed this class so much, Laura and SJ are just so lovely aren't they..xxx
warmest wishes Anita..xxx

Alix said...

wow thats just gorgeous!

Lynn said...

This was a great Class Linda, we had good fun doing this and I love the way you adapted it to suit your photo.