Backgroung

Sunday 25 April 2010

Wedding Card

A colleague at work asked me to make a wedding card for her Dad.
The brief was: Yellow and Cream, pretty, girly with bling - but not over the top.
This is the result.
I used a CWC 8x8 card and layered K&Co papers onto it.
I cut a pale lemon mat and a smaller cream one onto which I mounted a ring embellishment from my stash.
The letters were cut with my Don Juan Cricut cartridge, an antique gold shadow and the pale lemon on top.
I stamped the lemon letters with a sage cream chalk ink then traced the patter with a yellow stardust gel roll pen.
I added some gold and silver card candy and some gems for the bling then traced the flowers with Crystal Stickles. I was pleased with the results, I hope they are too.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Very pretty it is too, they should be very pleased with this. Always liked thatK and Co paper.