Backgroung

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Black and Pink

I made these cards at Debden too, using my favourite products from CWC.
The first one has black and silver paper edged with Black Diamond stickles.
I mounted a white scalloped square and added black card candy.
The flowers were cut from ribbed card and edged with ink. The centres cut with a small woodware punch and edged with the same stickles.
I used the SU round and scalloped punches to mount the message.

Below is a detail of the flowers.
I used a pink scalloped edge card for this one and inked the edges with charcoal ink.
A scalloped circle with card candy edges was added onto the white background paper.
A knotted ribbon was added to the side.
The flowers were punched from Black card and I dotted the edge with a white gel pen.
The message was mounted onto a circle cut with a SU punch in black card and also dotted with the white gel pen.
A close up of the flowers below.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Lovely cards even better IRL. I love the stitching on the black flowers.