Backgroung

Sunday 18 April 2010

Blogger Award

Liz (Crafty Educator) was kind enough to send me this Blogger Award, visit her blog from the link on the right. Thanks Liz!
Now I have to list 7 crafty things I have done.
1. I love cooking and used to create lots of different recipes, especially cakes and gateaux. I like making novelty cakes and made Liannes birthday cakes every year and some for other people too. (must dig out some photographs to scrap!!)
2. I used to make and sell Jewellery, mainly with semi precious stones.
3. I like sewing and used to make all my own clothes. I actually won an award at school for my embroidery.
4. I love card making and have my own website to sell them.
5. I created my on website and this blog - which I am quite proud of :)
6. Lynn introduced me to scrapbooking which I also now really enjoy.
7. I now run a Scrapaholix class with Lynn where hopefully we are able to pass on our creativity and inspire others to craft.

Thanks again, Liz, for this award.
I would like to award it back to you, to Jill (Cardinal Colours) who CAN make cards!! and to Anita who creates the most beautiful LO's and cards.

1 comment:

liz said...

Thank you linda. Wow you really deserved the award. Liz x