Playing with the gelli plate technique we ended up with a few backgrounds to complete, this was another one I made using the fairy called Erin.
The card is again 8x8" with some papers from my collection as a background.
The background was mounted onto some black bazzill first.
I cut some leaves with a Sue Wilson die and corners from a Tonic die then coated them with spray and sparkle. The flower are a medium retro punch to which I added faux stitching and diamante.
The butterfly has been sparkled with Martha Stewart fine glitter.
The same Adirondack ink pads were used to colour the images.
Check here for the Scrapology challenge.