Backgroung

Thursday 3 July 2014

A June wedding

So I can share now.................

The lovely Samantha asked me to make a card for her friends wedding and showed me their invitiation which was the most beautiful petrol blue/teal colour. She also gave me a photo of the happy couple and their beloved dog so I incorporated them into the design -


The card is 8x8" with layers of teal and white bazzill.
One layer has a pricked edge, the next is punched with a Martha Stewart PATP.


I added what seems to have become my signature foliage and flowers.


And a matching ribbon and button.


The photo was printed in black/white and added to the centre.
Inside, in case you were wondering, is the photo of the dog and their names - I forgot to take a photo of that though :(

Wishing the happy couple all the very best for their future life together.
xxx

1 comment:

Karen leonard said...

Beautiful card Linda, just love your white foliage and flowers....keep doing them xx