Backgroung

Thursday 26 June 2014

The big day arrived..............

Desk Ted and I got up early and headed up the A1(M) via the M25 to Wyboston Lakes.

Off to the spa for some rest and relaxation, a massage and Elemis facial (no cameras allowed!)


Then checked in to our room which was light and airy.


Next stop was the scrapping room - my home for the next 3 days!


That's my seat bottom left :)

Onto to the projects..............

I started at the beginning with Project 1 (from a beautifully presented book) but I was not 100% happy with the results so will share that one later once I have finished tweeking!

Project 2 was designed by Ali Parris - here is my version.


I added some roses made with a 6 petal punch and die cut leaves to my page as the elephant is called Tea Roses.


You always forget something and on this occasion it was glitter - a disaster for me - so luckily Sandra and Denise obliged me with some!


The title was letters from the sticker sheet in the kit which I coated with Glossy accents.

Here is Ali's lovely original -
More to follow :)

No comments: