Backgroung

Sunday 2 February 2014

Noah - Scrapology February Challenge - X is for (e)Xplosion!

Corrie Jones provided the inspiration for this months scraplift, here is my interpretation -

I started with a 12x12 sheet of bazzill and some distress stains which I swept out from the centre using a dry brush technique - 2 shades of blue. They dry quickly so I found it easier to splodge them onto a plate and paint on from there.


Once completely dry, I flicked other colours of Distress Stains onto the 4 quarters.
My photographs are from the 2010 Elephants on Parade collection and I've mounted them onto white bazzill. The main one is raised on 3d foam.


A variety of pearls, gems and buttons in coordinating colours.


I then added my title using alphabet stickers from my collection and small alphabet stickers for my journalling. I outlined all of these with a black fine-liner pen.


Check out the details of the challenge on the Scrapology site and view our DT's inspirations.

TFL
xxx

3 comments:

Anita said...

Really lovely page Linda....and that elephant is amazing! x

Karen leonard said...

Great photos Linda, I love your little lettering traveling around the page, clever touch.
Karen x

Karen said...

Cute page Linda and great photos to work with.