Backgroung

Monday 3 February 2014

More Valentine cards -

Another batch of cards I made this weekend for Valentines.

This one is a 6x6" card made into an easel.
I cut a square of red and added a 6x6" white bazzill cover punched with Martha Stewart deep edged punch.
The same card and punch were used to create the stop on the base and I added a red ribbon with a tied knot.


The message is a definition of love from Papermania.
I added some red & white paper roses and punched fronds.
Red gems to finish.


These were based on an idea I saw - I think on the TV?
The tree is a memory box die, cut with black glitter cardstock.
Small punched hearts were added then coated thickly with glossy accents.



Thanks for taking a look :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Linda....I especially love the first one xx