Backgroung

Wednesday 16 October 2013

October Card Challenge at Scrapology

Our challenge this month at Scrapology is to create a card using Autumnal colours.
I decided to dig out my favourite decoupage sheets with images designed by Molly Harrison and create the following:
 
This first one is 8x8" and uses paper from Kaisercraft Pickled Pear collection.
 
 
I cut branches with a new Memory box die, snipped and layered into the corner with a cord bow.

 
The designs are very intricate with lots of fussy cutting but so pretty.

 
As there are two images on a sheet, I also made this one.
A 6x6" base this time using the same collection of papers.

 
I tied the cord around the spine this time and created a bow.
A die-cut swirl was added behind the image and some punched branches and a distressed blossom added.
 
Again, lots of fine details to cut out but I really enjoyed making these.

 
Pop on over to the Scrapology blog for details of the challenge and our lovely DT's cards.
 
Thanks for looking
xxx


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Two lovely cards - well worth all that fussy cutting!