Backgroung

Monday 18 February 2013

Ariel, George, Boxes, Nails and Valentine's

Whenever we have a delivery at home in a box, the cats claim it.....................and fight over it too!

Mine, Mine

  

Definitely mine!

  

I don't care if its too small - It's still mine!!!!
And, no, you cannot have it back!



Mmmmm - moving on - this is the latest gel manicure I have.
The lovely Nicola at Nails Inc, HOF - Bluewater, painted them a lovely dark red colour then sprinkled a graduated with loose glitter before sealing with a clear topcoat.
Even if I say so myself - they are looking good! 


And last but not least, I got a dozen roses for Valentine's Day - unfortunately I was rather unwell with a cough and cold so went to bed, but the thought was there :)


Hope you were treated too?

I have been doing a lot of crafting but it's all future projects for Scrapology and Jill's Cardinal Colours Weekend crop so, unable to share - for now anyway.
Fancy a sneak peek?


TFL
xxx


No comments: