Backgroung

Sunday 30 September 2012

Choco Chops

Whilst looking for the other crop kit Lynn bought me, I found this one designed by Wendy McKee for a Papermaze class October 2010!
The papers are Jillybean Soup - Monster Stew.
 
I can't show his photographs on here. hence the eyeball paper circles but you get the idea.
They were taken at a BBQ we had in August for his Dad's birthday, he had chocolate cake all around his face!
 
 
 I think my circle are smaller that the original as I punched them with Woodware circles.
I didn't have a star template so I drew it freehand.
Cutting all the little monsters was a challenge, they nearly became amputees!
 
 
Lynn's original post is here.
 
This is her layout, Wendy's original is on Lynn's blog as above.
 
 
Thanks, yet again Lynn for sharing :)
 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

A real blast from the past with this kit. You will have to show me when I see you. Great fun.
Lynn x