Backgroung

Sunday 13 March 2011

Belated Birthday greetings to my lovely Daughter....

On the 9th March my beautiful daughter turned 21.
We went to TGI's on the day with her friends Sam and Chloe.


Here they are....


I am late blogging this as its been a hectic 2 weeks with preparation etc but, last Sunday we had a family/friends gathering to celebrate.
I had asked Anita's sister Donna to make me some birthday cupcakes after seeing them on Anita's blog, see them here.

I asked Donna for pastel colours and here is the result:


Glittered of course, below on my new cake stand from Pampered Chef.


Here she is after blowing out the candles with some pink fizz.


You can see in the background some bunting which I made for her - will show that tomorrow.

Happy 21st Lianne - Love You! xxx

3 comments:

Anita said...

Belated Happy Birthday Wishes Lianne....hope you had a wonderful time :)

Lynn said...

Happy birthday - again:) x

liz said...

The cupcakes look really lovely Linda. Hope you had a very special day xx