Backgroung

Saturday 1 January 2011

D is for a Double Layout - Scrapology January Challenge.

January's LO is based on a page map as below:


I used the "I believe" collection pack from My Mind's Eye and added some white bazzill bling.


The circle detail of poinsettias were cut from a sheet of paper and layered around the page.
The leaves were punched with a McGill punch, I added some pearls to the flower centres and random red gems from my stash to enhance.


The feature for the other page was an origami tree which Anita showed me how to make.
This was also embellished with gems from my stash.


Pop on over to the Scrapology blog to see the other DT's examples.
Don't forget to submit yours too, there's a fab prize going to be on offer as usual.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Really love this layout and the tree and floral wreath are super additions.

Jules said...

Lovely layout, and a gorgeous cat - I love the Santa hat, you'd get your hands ripped to shreds if you tried to put one on either of mine!

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely layout - great sketch. I look forward to doing this month's challenge.

Anita said...

This is such a lovely page Linda....love the photos........ soooo cute!

Alison said...

Love your interpretation, Linda - and especially that Christmas tree - the placement is perfect and just fab!