Backgroung

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Nishca the explorer

My friend Neha at work asked me to make a Dora the Explorer card for her niece, Nishca.
I used an A4 card and made an easel to which I added Papermania paper from a Forever Friends pad recently purchased.
Neha had e-mailed me the Dora image and photographs of her niece so I printed and 3d'd the characters and mounted onto Bazzill Bling in Emerald.
I used my punches to create the scalloped circle and cut the photo into a circle to fit.


I then embellised the lower with punched flowers and card candy which I also used as the anchor point for the easel top.


I used my Martha Stewart cupcake punch/stamp for the name and added gold letters, stickles and Stardust gellyroll pens.
The birthday message is from CWC mounted onto SU circle and scalloped punched cardstock.
The scallops were studded with stickles in Tiara.


Happy Birthday Nishca, hope you love your card and have a great day  :)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

This is lovely Linda Im sure Aunt and Niece with both be impressed.

Cheryl said...

Lovely card Linda love that MS puch x

Anita said...

WOW! Linda, this is fantastic! I am sure Nishca will be thrilled to peices with this card. Love all the bright colours.....and especially the cupcakes with her name on..xxx

Neha said...

Dear Linda,

Thank you very much for this beautiful card for Nishca. She loves loves Dora the explorer and cakes and everything I told you..you have made more than what I expected.
Its something my niece with love!

Neha said...

Dear Linda,

Thank you very much for this beautiful card for Nishca. She loves loves Dora the explorer and cakes and everything I told you..you have made more than what I expected.
Its something my niece with love!

xx Neha