Backgroung

Thursday 8 July 2010

Monthly crop

Had another great day at Jill's - Cardinal Colours - last Saturday.
Faffed around far to much and only managed 2 LO's :)
Here is the first.

I used some DCWV papers from a pad that I shared with Lynn recently.
They are monochrome, cant remember the name of the pad though.


This page is part of the scrapbook I'm making for my SIL from her 50th.
I used my new dies to cut the flowers, these have slits so you can thread ribbon through to create a centre.
I used brads from my stash for the middles.
I added a jewell embellishment and some metallic black dots around the journalling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout Linda. She is sure to be pleased with the album

Anita said...

This is such a lovely page Linda and the whole album will be so special and much loved I am sure. Love those flowers you have made.xx