Backgroung

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Cards for Claire

My friend Claire from work asked me to make a couple of cards for her.
The first was for her god-daughters christening as below.
I forgot to take a photo of the finished card so Claire took this one for me.
I used an 8x8 card and some CWC papers for backing and for the flowers.
I cut the Christening gown with my QK dies.
The lace panel was cut with my Martha Stewart punch.


The second was for her friend Joe who likes purple and black.
Again 8x8 in size, I used a selection of purple papers and some BG eerie papers.
I added a double layer of ribbons with knots and some purple lace.
The flowers were punched with my retro flower and silver punched circles added to the centre.
Random pearls, stickles glitter and card candy finished the effect.



Details of the flowers below.

2 comments:

Anita said...

They ARE gorgeous Linda, she must have been delighted with them? I especially love the Christening one, so personal.xx Anita.xx

Lynn said...

Lovely cards Linda, the flowers are beautiful.