Backgroung

Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday Lunch

Robert is very fond of Lamb but I dont like it.
We often see people cooking it on the TV and he always says how nice it looks so I bought a half shoulder in M&S yesterday.
Following something I saw ages ago, Jamie Oliver I think, I made deep incisions in the skin side, rubbed it with olive oil and added slivers of garlic and sprigs of Rosemary.
Robert decided it looked so nice that he took the following:








The result.......
an empty plate! :)

3 comments:

Anita said...

Mmmmmmmm, yum, I LOVE lamb!

Anonymous said...

I love roast lamb but Richard isn't keen so we don't often have it. But that looks la lovely piece of meat Linda.

Linda said...

I had a duck breast cooked to perfection (if I say so myself!)

Robert said it was "melt in the mouth" and even Dad said it was a lovely piece of meat and his teeth are blunt!
x