Backgroung

Friday 30 October 2009

Friday Offerings

I made this card for my friends sons birthday, he is a keen Liverpool supporter so I copied these images from the website and made him a personalised card - Happy Birthday Liam!

Denise (another friend - and yes, I have more than one!) had asked me to make a Millwall Football card so below are the results
Liverpool 1-Millwall 1



Back to Christmas, the following are from the A4 Forever Friends paper pad I got recently.
The images were perfect for decoupage and are mounted onto 8x8 cards to maximise the space.




3 comments:

Anita said...

Fab work on the cards again Linda, love the personalising you have done, bet they love them.x

Linda said...

Thanks Anita, Liam loved his card.

liz said...

Wow love these cards. How cute are they? xx